Friday 27 April 2012

Blogger No.6 Tonight's Menu

Hello, I'm Ewan Mitchell, creator and curator of this here Olympic Food Challenge.  Whilst not setting a group of strangers ridiculous food related tasks I blog at Tonight's Menu, a daily food blog about our evening meals at home and occasionally, out and about in Leeds.  I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into my allotted 19 countries and can't wait to see what dishes the other 11 bloggers come up with.

You can follow me twitter at @EwanMitchell

For the Olympic Food Challenge I have drawn:

Afghanistan
Andorra
Argentina*
Azerbaijan
Central African Republic
Great Britain*
Grenada
India*
Lebanon
Lithuania
Marshal Islands
Mongolia
Philippines
Russia
Slovenia
Sudan
Tanzania
Togo
Uzbekistan

*Seeded Countries

No comments:

Post a Comment